Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas

Christmas, is one of the festival in a year I love the most. Christmas light, Christmas Decorations, Turkey, Desserts, roasted chestnuts, cranberries, get-togethers with friends to celebrate. However, I still didn't have a Christmas which I can say is special to be remembered.

Yes, indeed almost each year I celebrate it with friends in some party, gathering or clubbing before, and yet; non of it keep a clear and strong memorable night for me.Since I was a little gal, I seen those Christmas celebrate in the TV and it always does amazing me but it never able to happen in my life. Long decorate table with lots of food and desserts, house decorated with lights, tress, red socks with peaceful Christmas Choir which makes you feel living in the heaven. Maybe It will happen if I were born in western country ...

Anyway, I get myself 2 little cute item during last Saturday shopping in Pavilion.



A "Christmas Tree", maybe I should decorate it .


A Gift to my boss supposely, but I've change my mind . . .


I did plan to make my first ginger bread and pack it nicely into a lovely wrapper and give it out to my friends as a Christmas gift but yet I still haven't get all the ingredients prepared. Probably this weekend will drop by bake with yen to get it. Hope my gingerbread will be awesome.

2 Comments:

At December 10, 2008 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

u r invited to my hse for christmas, if u r in town :)

 
At December 11, 2008 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Icey said...

Thanks for your invitation. It seems you're from KK and I'm from KL. Wish you enjoy your Christmas =)

Merry Christmas in advance ~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home