Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ipoh Chicken Rice in Mid Valley

After settle some work in a courier company that located in North Point, was thinking what to have for lunch. I was so hungry after gym section with Sunny's class. I have so many food popping in head and Matthew was so speechless when I keep changing my mind while we walking. And then ....... I saw this .....


Really from Ipoh ? ... I wonder ......


hmm .... fighting business with mamak or Kim Gary ?


It's a new restaurant that I didn't realize cause no one talks about it. It was very pack but still the waitress manage to get us 2 seat at table 23, nice number.



The workers there reminds me when you enter a Japanese restaurant when they all will greet you in the same time. All the workers are dress up in proper uniform of orange and black with a beret on their head label with their restaurant name. I guess there is like over 30 workers in the restaurant.

After we settle down, we was given a menu and the price was like kinda average compare with others places. They serve the dishes in individual order or you may order according to the size of the dish for all sharing. We start to place our order and wait for it ....

Here comes our lunch *drooling* cause of hunger ~.~


Roasted Chicken (Individual) - RM 5.00


Roasted Chicken with Char Siew (Individual) RM 8.50 * wtf *


Butter Oil Rice

Bean Sprout (small) - RM 2.00

~How can you not order this when you visit Ipoh Chicken Rice Shop
~

Pork Meat Ball with Dried Cuttle Fish - RM 1.00 per piece


After the meal, and I asked for the bill, when it comes; I was kinda shock when I see my add on Char Siew cost RM 3.50 with like 5 thin pieces? and it comes with fats that don't melted in your mouth that I had before in Petaling Street. The herbal tea was extremely expensive compare to other place, RM2.20 per glass.

Thus, my conclusion will be, if I would pay another visit again, I shall not order combo meat for my individual meal cause is not worth that price +____+





Location of New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice Shop (63038-0)

No. 25G & 25A (level 1), The Boulevard,
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur

Business Hour: 7:30am - 12:30am


2 Comments:

At November 26, 2008 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Alberto Siow said...

Thanks for sacrificing yourself to find out the food. ^_^ I will avoid that restaurant next time.

 
At November 26, 2008 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Icey said...

Actually is ok to eat, just don't order combo dish I guess. The taste wasn't bad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home