Tuesday, December 09, 2008

MOF’s Japanese Sweets & Coffee @ Pavilion KL

After our dinner at Pepper Lunch Restaurant. We went for the 3rd station - DESSERT !! We choose to have our dessert at MOF since our friend has try it before and it seems nice to me too after we have a look at the menu at the entrance.

We went in and choose a nice sofa seat and wait to be served. After flipping the me
nu and I've decided to have Matcha Kakigori and my dear ordered banana Ice Blended. However, the waiter request us to pay at the counter first before head and I feel bit of unhappy cause they have so many staffs but then we have to go pay our self at the counter and they have a double standard service that they help a foreigner guest which sits behind us to pay his bill

While we waiting for the dessert to be serve and my dear suddenly though of, all the food we have today is imported from Singapore except the Herbal Chicken Soup Noodle, but it was manage by Food Republic which also from Singapore . . . . lol



Match Kakigori - Wow !! Is So Big (RM11)



Banana Iced blended (RM11)


MOF's Tips


Eating half way, we were already very full and also kinda regret to order Iced Blended drink cause the Kakigori portion was so big. After finishing the Kakigori and half cup of the Iced Blended, we decide to pay and have a walk around the mall with it while also waiting for digest. Same goes to this shop, no tax at all, the total bill was RM22. Guess I fall in love with this place already, I rate 4/5 **** for the dessert but not the service. Can't say is bad, just feel a little upset their service.

I bring dear outside of the mall which there is few fine dining restaurant and some cafe which is pack with people always during the night time. It has sort called as mini bintang walk. We say some people putting on massacred promoting " Malaysia Saving Sales". I took 2
picture of the nicer one I felt of.


" Hi Leng Lui, is the goodies bag for me? "



This is the clown this quietly hide behind me and try to frighten me, and he was jealous that I took photo of the pretty lady. He jump in front of me and keep making many post to make me capture a photo of him too, haha .... Funny little guy.

1 Comments:

At August 25, 2011 at 3:19 PM , Anonymous JoinMe said...

Hi Icey,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home