Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Pepper Lunch @ Pavilion

Last Saturday's evening was a rainy day during the evening while I'm sending some fruit tarts home for mom; It was an order from her friend's daughter wedding's party.



Mom was asked a favor from the lady to handle the food for catering. Around 5pm, the lady came pick up my mom and her foods, I helped mom to carry the things to down stairs and realize that lady was not giving her hands on the stuff and sitting inside the car like is no rain. My poor mom have to shift the stuff to the car under the drizzling rain; I felt so pissed off that woman!!


We head off to Pavilion a while later when the rain stops, and surprisingly the traffic was clear and we park in Star Hill Gallery cause is only 5 bucks flat. The first thing I see when we reach Pavilion main entrance is the previous year " Christmas Tree" just that the decoration is different. I preferred last year decoration, it was classic and romantic with white and purple.

After a short walk at the concourse area, we head to the foods level and it was packed with people and what do you smell ? FOOD of course !! We walked one round to see what's news in the place since the last I went there is during June. But it seems only 4 new stalls and nothing much changes. It was kinda early to have dinner when I saw the time was only 6pm but then my dear said is fine to take it now.


So, we have our first stop at Ah Yip Soup House in Food Republic. We share a bowl of Herbal Chicken Drumstick noodle soup. The soup is nice with selected herbal we use to know, the
meat is fresh and tender to be eaten. I asked for extra chicken ginger gravy to dip the meat as well; the ideal is to have dry and soup.

The next Stop is the Main Course for today which make us purpose travel to Pavilion - Pepper Lunch !!!


We are looking at their MENU and we decide to order the same one we had in Singapore Last year - Curry Pepper Rice with Cheese.


My dear cooking the yummy beef with the curry rice


Tips ~

Tadaaaaa ~~~ Is ready to eat ... yummy !!!


This product was first came out in Japan and also registered for their product trade mark. The first I had it was during my trip to Singapore last year. And this year they bring in this to Malaysia and newly operate on 5th Dec, 2008 but too bad they didn't give any opening promotion or discount. The one thing to be glad is they don't have any tax.





Location: Level 1, Pavilion KL
Website http://www.pepperlunch.com.sg/default.asp

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2008 at 6:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The curry beef rice looks good. I tried the hamburger steak in Singapore. Tastes GREAT!!

Will definitely visit Pavilion more often now. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home